That pain signal you feel?
Your body is asking for HELP - I want to show you how to give your body what it needs so you can...
Stop suffering and get your life back!
You wake up with feet so sore and tight that you can barely walk. So you sit on the edge of the bed for a bit before even attempting to stand up.
After a three-hour stint sitting at your desk, your feet are in agony. So you walk around the office for five minutes like a robot until they loosen up.
You wince with every step you take when climbing stairs or standing for long periods of time.
Sound familiar? Sounds like plantar fasciitis (PF).
So... what do you do?
I promise I WON'T say any of these...
If you’ve had PF for a while, you’ve probably heard all the following not so "helpful" advice from medical professionals, other sufferers, and friends:
“Never go barefoot."
"Get orthotic shoe inserts and wear orthopedic shoes that you should, well, never take off if you want to walk without pain.”
“Get that sexy sock that holds your foot in a flexed position and wear it to bed every night.”
“Accept it and learn to live with the pain.”
And the worst of all?
“Stop all your favorite activities—no more hiking, running, or dancing.”
You’ve basically just been told to lose your zest for life. And if you’re a normal, trusting human being, you’ve likely started to believe it.
I’m here to tell you a different story.
Plantar Fasciitis is NOT a life sentence and YOURS could be gone in as little as one week. Promise.
Heal your body by eliminating pain at the SOURCE:
- Learn WHY the pain is happening so it stops feeling scary. That pain signal you're feeling? Your body is trying to ASK FOR YOUR HELP. The good news is, YOU can absolutely help your body starting RIGHT NOW.
- Start getting out of pain today with a few simple tools and techniques. Hint: You’ve got most of what you need in your house or local gym already 😉.
- Get a crash course on fascia, the most abundant tissue in your body and a key player in plantar fasciitis.
- Discover the physiological aspects of plantar fasciitis and heel pain. There are a few different variations and you'll figure out which one you're experiencing so you can target it effectively.
- Discover why PF is happening to you by assessing your habits and activities. When you understand why it's happening, the pain stops feeling scary.
- Follow a step-by-step plan to get out of pain with targeted fascial release techniques.
- Learn key lifestyle habits and activity hacks that will eliminate your plantar fasciitis for good.
Let me help you give your body what it needs so you can enjoy a pain-free lifestyle once again.
Get started now!
After a series of traumatic experiences in adolescence, and subsequent knee pain that was so debilitating she stopped trail running and hiking for 8 and 6 years (the only things that gave her a measure of joy) Elisha entered adulthood wondering if she would always feel trapped inside a haunted mind and broken body.
Pain ultimately sent her on a years-long quest to free herself, and in healing herself in mind, body and spirit she discovered there is always a gift in our worst traumas. For Elisha, that gift came in the form of a clear calling to help other people heal and free themselves.
Armed with a belief that joy and freedom are possible for all of us, no matter what we’ve been through in life, Elisha is on a mission to help ten million people learn how to turn pain, trauma and adversity into their best ally for rapid transformation, personal evolution and lifelong resiliency on all levels: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.
Elisha built a thriving private practice in the hyper-competitive healing arts hub of Boulder, Colorado by developing an evolutionary bodywork method that helped her and her clients return to the activities they love and come fully alive. For her that meant running, hiking and climbing mountains. Elisha combines idealogies of neuroplasticity, nervous system re-patterning and fascial release and calls her method Kinetix™.
Through her writing, YouTube channel, private practice and teaching programs, Elisha has helped tens of thousands of people all over the world get out of pain and learn to trust their bodies so they can adventure through life with confidence.
MATERIALS needed for this course:
- A soft or medium-density foam roller (no knobby or super hard rollers).
- A lacrosse ball (no other ball will work).
- A wood rolling pin or mobility stick (nothing plastic or knobby).
- A chair or bench.
- A weight plate—25 pounds or more.
- A partner. This is optional for the bonus technique, so if you have someone who loves you and wants your feet to feel happy, give them a heads up.
- A yoga or workout mat.
- Your commitment, curiosity, gumption, and grit.
Get Your Life Back!
Say Goodbye To Plantar Fasciitis.